Eric Wiegardt Maestro Signature Brushes May Special!
After 28 years of painting, Eric has found these brushes to be the best. They hold a tremendous amount of water and pigment, giving bold juicy washes for Eric’s signature loose style. All three together offer the broadest range of techniques, from broad washes to fine detail. These brushes are also great for “tight” painters. Look no further!
Watercolor Flat Wash—for Watercolor & Gouache, size #24
- A mix of Kolinsky Red Sable, Russian Blue Squirrel, and Russian Black Sable, along with small amounts of synthetic hair.
- The benefits of the finest natural hairs for watercolor:
-The pointing and edging of red sable.
-The water-holding capacity and wash strokes of squirrel.
-The stiffness and durability of black sable.
- Excellent opportunity for painters to buy large brushes at a great price.
- Seamless, nickel-plated brass ferrules are rust-resistant.
Russian Blue Squirrel Quill Mop—Russian Blue Squirrel hair, size #5, is of the highest quality and holds a large volume of water which makes it excellent for mop and wash techniques.
- Generously sized and hand shaped, its unique point allows for full strokes across the paper.
- Huge reservoir lays down large amounts of water ideal for wash and mop techniques.
- Great for initial detail construction.
Red Sable Round, Kolinsky X-Long Taper–The unique taper, size #12, is great for fast, loose watercolor painting and is a favorite among illustrators, cartoonists, and film animators. Great for drawing long, clean lines.