Watercolor Plein Air Workshop 2017
SEPTEMBER 16- 30, 2017
Join Eric in Venice, Italy. This will be all about Venice and discovering the magic and history of beautiful city.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your two week stay for this Plein Air Workshop provides you with an experienced shared with other artists like yourself. Included in this workshop is:
- 14nights of lodging which includes breakfast.
- Welcome Reception Evening.
- Four Group Dinners include: Three course dinners.
- Field trips for Plein Air Workshops and free time for exploring on your own. (All fees are included).
- Workshop by Eric Wiegardt on Plein Air Field Trips and in local areas.
- Staff assistance throughout workshop.
Our hotel is close to restaurants and shops.
BROCHURE IS HERE! Click here to download.
To check availability for attending this workshop, please contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com and in the Subject Line state: Eric’s Venice Plein Air Workshop.
Or Call the Wiegardt Studio Gallery at 360-665-5976. You may leave a message and we will return your call.
- Gallery hours are:
Thursday-Saturday, 11am-4pm PDT.
If you are an Artists’ Connection Member, you receive discounts on this workshop. If you are not a member, JOIN NOW and you will receive ALL the Benefits of membership:
- Discounts on workshops
- Discounts on Watercolor Store Products
- Tip of the Month Articles
- Artists’ Art Forum where you can have discussions and NEW Webinars
- Resource information
- Your own album of work
- Even an opportunity to receive a personal critique from Eric Wiegardt. (additional fee for critique, exclusive to members.)
Membership is only $55 a year.