Watercolor Plein Air Workshop 2018
JANUARY 20 – 28
Join Eric Wiegardt for another Tropical Adventure…this time to the island of Oahu.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your stay for this Plein Air Workshop provides you with an experienced shared with other artists like yourself. Included in this workshop is:
- 8 nights of lodging which includes breakfast.
- Welcome Reception Evening.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise with Fireworks and two box lunches.
- Field trips for Plein Air Workshops and free time for exploring on your own. (All fees are included).
- Five days of plein air workshop instruction by Eric Wiegardt.
- Staff assistance throughout workshop.
Our hotel is close to restaurants and shops. Hotel Additional Amenities: Click Here.
BROCHURE and Registration Forms: Click here.
To Register for this workshop, please contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com and in the Subject Line state: 2018 HAWAII Plein Air Workshop.
Or Call the Wiegardt Studio Gallery at 360-665-5976. You may leave a message and we will return your call.
- Gallery hours are:
Thursday-Saturday, 11am-4pm PDT.
If you are an Artists’ Connection Member, you receive discounts on this workshop. If you are not a member, JOIN NOW and you will receive ALL the Benefits of membership:
- Discounts on workshops
- Discounts on Watercolor Store Products
- Tip of the Month Articles
- Resource information
- Even an opportunity to receive a personal critique from Eric Wiegardt. (additional fee for critique, exclusive to members.)
Membership is only $55 a year.