About the Workshop
What is included:
Two weeks of Plein Air Workshop provides you with an experience you will be talking about for years. Included in this workshop is:
- 14 nights of lodging which includes breakfast.
- Welcome Reception Sunday Afternoon.
- Four-three course dinners as a group affair (alcohol not included).
- Six bus trips for Plein Air Workshops and shopping.
(All fees included, lunches not included). Bus will take you to Lisbon Airport September 12th, 2015 and return trip to the Lisbon Airport on September 26th.
- Workshop by Eric Wiegardt on Plein Air Bus Field Trips and in Nazare.
- Staff assistance throughout workshop.
Because our hotel is situated in right in the heart of Nazare, restaurants, shops and the beach are just a short walk away. There will be free time to explore as you wish. We will provide you with information on public transportation, rental car agencies and much more to aid in exploration of the surrounding areas available to you.
There will be updates on an exclusive website for the latest information as it becomes available.
Pricing for Portugal Watercolor Plein Air Workshop:
|Painter (shared with painter– two to a room Twin Beds)
|Painter Superior Room (one room available-shared)
Note: Twin or Double beds available.
|Non-Painter (shared room rate)
|Single Room in additional to shared room price
Deposits and Full Payment Information
Print Registration and Responsibility Forms
- To reserve this workshop, a $500.00 per person deposit with the *Registration Form and *Responsibility Clause guarantees your attendance. Deposits must arrive by March 1st 2015. Each person attending is required to fill out both *documents, sign them and return with their deposit. If you wish, you may call our Gallery (open 4 days a week from Nov.-June from 11am-4pm PST) and give us your credit card number for your deposit and then scan and email within 3 days the completed Registration and Responsibility Clause forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check for availability by emailing us at:email@example.com or call us at 360-665-5976 before mailing your registration and deposit. There is a great deal of interest so once the openings are filled, your name will be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellation by another individual. Availability is on a first come first serve basis. If there is a cancellation of an individual, you will be contacted. A deposit and both documents will be required at that time to reserve you spot.
- Full payment is due on May 1st of 2015.
- If cancellation is requested between the dates of March 1st, 2015and May 1st, 2015, all monies will be returned to the applicant minus an administration fee of $300.00.
- If after May 1st, 2015 a cancellation is requested, required in writing, no monies will be returned to applicant unless that individual’s space can be resold. If the space is resold, all monies will be returned minus an administration fee of $300.
- No refund will be given to an applicant who does not participate or complete the workshop or the field activities.
- Eric Wiegardt’s Plein Air Workshop reserves the right to cancel the workshop for any reason necessary. All deposits and /or full payments for the workshop will be reimbursed to the participants immediately upon an announced cancellation.
Note: After a full payment has been received, if there is a substantial increase over 5% to the conversion tables that govern the Euro dollar (or any monetary standard) to the U.S. dollar, the applicant will be notified and charged the increase accordingly before departure for Europe.